Experience being a Firefighter for a day! Available November 1 – April 1 each year
The Ride-Along Program is where you can go along on real fire calls with a firefighter to learn about their responsibilities and experience the excitement of being on call!
To be part of the team for the day:
- Wear navy blue pants and shirt, black shoes
- Men should be clean shaven
- Be on time (or cancel your Ride-Along the day before)
- Follow all instructions from the firefighters
Application Process: Submit the following information
- Your name, address, phone number
- Your birth date
- Driver’s license number
- If age 17 or younger, a parent/guardian’s signature
- Upon approval by the RAFD, sign a Release Form
Ripon Area Fire District
We will contact you to schedule a Ride-Along.
For more information, contact the Fire Station at 920/745-2262.