5.20.010 - Intent. https://library.municode.com/w...
It is the intent of this section to create burning standards for the City of Ripon to ensure the safety of life and property. No person shall burn or cause to be burned in the open:
1. Rubbish or garbage including but not limited to food wastes, food wraps, packaging, animal carcasses, paint or painted materials, furniture, composite shingles, construction or demolition debris or other household or business waste.
2. Waste oil or other oily wastes.
3. Asphalt and products containing asphalt.
4. Treated or painted wood including but not limited to plywood, composite wood products or other wood products that are painted, varnished or treated with preservatives.
5. Any plastic material including but not limited to nylon, PVC, ABS, polystyrene, or urethane foam, and synthetic fabrics, plastic films and plastic containers.
6. Rubber including tires and synthetic rubber-like products.
7. Newspaper, corrugated cardboard, container board, office paper and other materials that must be recycled in accordance with the recycling ordinances.
(Ord. No. 1351, 11-23-09).
(Ord. No. 1400, 6-12-12)